Which Life Insurance Is Best?
Few people enjoy sitting down to calculate how much their family will need to get by without them around. There is a lot to consider: college funds, the mortgage and other unpaid debt, funeral expenses, medical bills, student loans and loss of income are just a few.
Most people know they should have life insurance, but are unsure as to the cost, how much they need, and what kind is right for them. Fortunately, we have several licensed life agents to help sort it all out – term life, universal life, whole life, and everything in between.
Give us a call to find out how affordable peace of mind can be.
Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance pays a benefit in the event of the death of the insured during a specified term.
Whole life insurance pays a benefit on the death of the insured and also accumulates a cash value.
Universal is type of flexible permanent life insurance offering the low-cost protection of term life insurance as well as a savings element which is invested to provide a cash value buildup.
Now more than ever the general public has questions about the health insurance arena and what, if anything, to expect in the coming years with health care reform. Kato Insurance is determined to stay on top of the changing legislation and to be the definitive local resource for all things related to the changing health insurance landscape. So when the conversation turns into acronyms (HSA, HMO, PPO) as well as dental plans, you can trust us to be well versed in the language.
Long Term Care Insurance
Did you know?
- A study by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services indicates that people age 65 face at least a 40 percent lifetime risk of entering a nursing home.
- Women statistically outlive men by several years and face a 50 percent greater likelihood than men of entering a nursing home after age 65.
- One year in a nursing home costs about $50,000.
- Home health care can cost up to $30,000 a year.
- Usually, Medicare and Medicaid do not cover long term care.
- Long term care provides support outside medical and nursing care to include all the assistance you may need if you were to develop a chronic illness or disability that leaves you incapable to care for yourself over an extended period of time. Long term care may be used in a nursing home or assisted living facility, and for respite services or care in your own home.
A long term care policy from Kato Insurance will help to pay for the rising costs of these services. Some of our policies will even pay your family members to take care of you instead of strangers!
You have worked too hard in your life to spend your retirement savings taking care of yourself, and don’t want to burden your children when they are busy building their own futures. Let Kato Insurance help take care of those expenses and worries for you.
Advantages of Working with a Kato Insurance Agent
Being a Trusted Choice Independent Agency, we have found success by doing business with highly rated companies with very competitive coverage and rates. The protection and security of our customers is our highest priority and we pride ourselves on backing it up with outstanding customer service.
- Expert knowledge and expertise
- Personalized solutions and service
- Quality coverage with maximum savings
- One-on-one claim assistance