Kato Insurance is here to help you build your business.
Here at Kato Insurance, we take pride in being a full service agency offering the convenience of having all of your insurance and surety needs taken care of in one place. Our philosophy is that our products and services offer peace of mind to our customers and allow you to focus on running your business. So if you appreciate quick turnaround, competitive rates and a complete staff to make sure you get your bond no matter who is in the office, let us manage your bonding needs.
From bid bond through performance and payment, surety to license and permit bonds, motor vehicle dealer to probate, we are here to get it done for you quickly, correctly and for the best rate possible.
Contract surety bonds provide financial security and construction assurance on building and construction projects. They guarantee to the project owner (obligee) that the contractor (principal) is qualified to perform the work and will pay certain subcontractors, laborers, and material suppliers. If the contractor defaults, the surety guarantees that the obligations will be met.
Contract surety bonds include:
- Bid bonds -financial assurance that the bid has been submitted in good faith, and that the contractor intends to enter into the contract at the price bid and provide the required performance and payment bonds.
- Performance bonds – protect the owner from financial loss should the contractor fail to perform the contract in accordance with its terms and conditions.
- Payment bonds -guarantee that the contractor will pay certain subcontractors, laborers, and material suppliers associated with the project.
You may have landed on this page because a state or federal agency has asked you to provide a bond prior to issuing a permit or business license, and aren’t exactly sure where to turn, or why it is being required. Commercial surety bonds provide the agency a guarantee that the companies and business professionals will work in accordance with the regulations of that particular business or industry.
Surety bonds are not insurance, in that if a payment is made by the surety company, you are responsible for reimbursing them for the loss. The guarantee they provide is for the agency “obligee” only. Therefore, as the risk of an underwriting loss is very low, the premiums are generally very reasonable as well.
There are literally hundreds of different commercial and fidelity bonds available, as they vary by state, county, and municipality. They also are applicable for many industries, from Motor Vehicle Dealers to Alarm Contractors. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call to learn more, we have access to the surety companies who can offer them all.
Advantages of Working with a Kato Insurance Agent
Being a Trusted Choice Independent Agency, we have found success by doing business with highly rated companies with very competitive coverage and rates. The protection and security of our customers is our highest priority and we pride ourselves on backing it up with outstanding customer service.
- Expert knowledge and expertise
- Personalized solutions and service
- Quality coverage with maximum savings
- One-on-one claim assistance